Before sending correspondence or an email to the Office of James Griffin MP, please ensure you are familiar with the following policy:
- The Manly Electorate Office receive a large volume of postal and email correspondence, and not all correspondence requires a response.
- We aim to provide acknowledgement of receipt of correspondence within two business days.
- There may be occasions where we will forward the issues you raise and your comments to the relevant Minister, Department or agency for their attention.
- We do not typically respond to correspondence where the Member for Manly is not the primary recipient, but marked as carbon copy (i.e. CC), or blind copy (i.e. BCC). We typically only respond to correspondence where the Member is the primary recipient.
- We will delete unsolicited advertisements without response.
- We will forward any correspondence containing threatening content or advocating illegal activities to the Police.
- We will not respond to correspondence containing offensive language or content.
- Your correspondence may be used for statistical reporting purposes.