The Roadmap to Recovery - Reopening NSW
Please find useful information below that will make your reopening as smooth as possible.
- A summary of changes at 70%, 80% and Dec 1 is here.
Fact sheets covering:
- How to determine Proof of vaccination
- Vaccination compliance and obligations for your business
- What to do if your business becomes an exposure site
- Updated information on contact tracing and isolation rules for individuals
Information on vaccination of your staff and customers
There have been a number of important changes regarding isolation of close and casual contacts. For example, if you are notified as a 'casual contact' you now simply have a Covid test and isolate until you receive your results. You can then leave isolation after you have received a negative test result.