That the Committee on Environment and Planning inquire into and report on the sustainability of energy supply and resources in NSW, including:
- The capacity and economic opportunities of renewable energy.
- Emerging trends in energy supply and exports, including investment and other financial arrangements. The status of and forecasts for energy and resource markets.
- Effects on regional communities, water security, the environment and public health.
- Opportunities to support sustainable economic development in regional and other communities likely to be affected by changing energy and resource markets, including the role of government policies.
- Any other related matters.